We will celebrate the evolution of yoga and spirituality—from the grassroots of the 60’s counterculture, into the modern yoga studio and Transformational Arts Movements.
Featuring Kirtan and Yoga headliners Krishna Das and Dharma Mittra—and other beloved national and regional teachers— the Lovelight Festival is packed full of musical performances, yoga classes, flow arts, themed campsites, drumming circles, unique vendors, art installations, workshops, sacred fire, wholesome libations and high vibrational food.
The Lovelight is founded by yoga musician Wynne Paris, Woodstock producer Michael Lang and award winning event planner Kimberley Maddox. It brings spiritual traditions, artists and musicians together to create a full chakra experience that offers something for everyone, whether you are looking to connect with nature, deepen your practice, make new friends or bliss out for three more days of peace, love and music.
LOVELIGHT OFFERS AN ALL-INCLUSIVE FESTIVAL PACKAGE.
YOUR TICKET PRICE INCLUDES:
- Tent camping, hot showers
- Over 40 workshops and yoga classes
- 3 stages with more than 30 musicians and bands
- Olympic Sized Pool, Hiking, and Canoing
- Fire Dancers, Bonfires and Drum Circles
- Live Painters, Art Gallery and Group Art Activities
- Dance Parties, High Vibrations and Transformation
- Extensive Children’s and Family Programming
THE FOLLOWING UPGRADED ACCOMMODATIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE:
- Car camping
- Cabins with dorm style sleeping accommodations
- Glamping Tents—safari style tents with amazing amenities
- Hotel Packages
- Healing Village Treatments